Juice for Health! Juice for Power! Juice to Stay Slim! Juice to Keep Young!
The film is about far more than juicing, it is about optimizing health and reversing and
preventing diseases. It features interviews with world renowned doctors:
Neal Barnard M.D., founder of Physicians for Responsible Medicine,
Joel Fuhrman, M.D.,
Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr. M.D.,
Dr. Gerard Bodeker, professor of Public Health Policy, Columbia University,
John A. McDougall,M.D., and T. Colin Cambell, PH.D.,
Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus.
Gary Null takes the viewer around New York City from uptown in Harlem to the downtown Union Square farmers market, talking to people he meets along the way, about their approaches to health. The American life style of eating over processed and denatured foods is examined, as Gary takes the viewer into natural food markets and explains the vital properties of fruits, nuts and vegetables, which have the healing properties to reverse disease. You'll go with Gary to a juice store where he shows you what to juice, how to juice, to how to increase energy and enhance your immune system. In this personal guide to better health, more energy, a slimmer body, more youthful skin, you'll learn the regenerative power of natural home juicing.
• Listen to those who have reversed their diet and diseases
• Learn how to shop for the healthiest healing foods
• Learn the foods that can reverse aging and reverse disease
• Advice on how to use fresh juice to cleanse and detoxify
• In-depth information on how the recipes that can effectively treat and often reverse
conditions, like arthritis, diabetes, allergies
• Practical guidance on juicing, how to start, how often to drink, and when to drink
• Ideas on how to prepare delicious fresh juices, that will give you energy and keep you
healthy, as you rebuild you vital self